Questions about standardized tests, or testing accommodations for learning differences or disabilities? Contact Director of Testing Cynthia Poarch at 302-285-4229, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standardized Testing FAQ
- Why do I take the PSAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test, and what will it tell me?
- When should I take the SAT Reasoning test?
- How do I register for the SAT Reasoning test?
- How do I register for the ACT?
- What are current SAT and ACT testing dates?
- What is the TOEFL?
- What is non-standard testing?
- How do SAT scores correspond to ACT scores?
- Does the College Counseling office register me for tests, or fix any problems I may encounter with the College Board?
- How do I decide if I need test prep, and if so, what kind of test prep should I do?