- Leaving & Returning to Campus
Seniors are allowed two college visits of no more than two academic days between September and January. We strongly encourage seniors to use the fall Long Weekend for college visits. The Director of College Counseling and Dean of Students must approve any exceptions to the above. Juniors are allowed one college visit of no more than two academic days between February and June. We strongly encourage students to use Spring Break and spring Long Weekend for college visits. Students must follow the required procedures below.
College Visit Procedure
1. Obtain a Yellow College Visit Permission sheet from Director of College Counseling Jason Honsel and his initial approval of trip.
2. Obtain permission with signatures from teachers, advisors, and coaches and return sheet to Mr. Honsel for final approval.
3. Take the Weekend/Weekday Survey on REACH.
4. Turn in complete and signed sheet to Assistant Dean of Students Terrell Myers.
This procedure needs to be completed ONE WEEK before the college trip—no exceptions.
- college visit policy