- Human Rights
St. Andrew’s seeks to be a community that honors the individuality and integrity of every student, teacher, and staff member.
St. Andrew’s celebrates a culture of kindness, acceptance, friendship, and good will, recognizing the rich diversity of our community in terms of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, and class.
We consider meanness of spirit and all its forms of disrespect, gossip, exclusion and intolerance a serious transgression of community standards. The Discipline Committee will meet to consider sanctions including dismissal for the following kinds of violations of community spirit:
- We deplore and prohibit expressions of racism, sexism, religious intolerance and homophobia.
- We reject and prohibit the verbal or physical hazing or abuse of students.
- We prohibit the submission of threatening or harassing messages via email, text-messaging, or social media.
- We prohibit use of digital photography or video equipment that compromises the privacy of members of the community.
- We expect students to demonstrate respect for their teachers and staff members within the community.
- We prohibit the submission and dissemination of anonymous messages or articles meant to attack, disparage, or demean others.
- general student behavior guidelines
- student safety & wellness