• Residential Life

All requests for changes in rooming must first be brought to the corridor parent for his/her approval. If he/she approves, the request is brought to the Co-Dean of Residential Life who will consult with the faculty advisors of those involved, the corridor parent and the Dean of Students.

  • dorm policies