Many St. Andrew's courses do not require the purchase of a textbook; teachers will provide all necessary materials. For those courses that do require the purchase of a textbook, St. Andrew's School sells these through MBS Direct Bookstore. Ordering through MBS Direct provides competitive prices for both new and used textbooks, good customer service, and a guaranteed buyback program for some texts.
To order your child's textbooks, please visit the MBS Direct website, then follow the ordering instructions provided below. Do not hesitate to contact an MBS Direct customer service representative with any questions or concerns; customer service can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 1-800-325-3252 or via email to VB@mbsbooks.com.
How to Order Textbooks from MBS Direct
1. Go the MBS Direct website, then click on "Order Your Books."
2. Select the appropriate department(s).
3. Select course titles.
4. Choose new or used books.
6. Once you have selected all necessary titles, click "Proceed to Checkout." You will be prompted to create an account with MBS Direct. (You will use this account for all future orders with MBS Direct.)
7. Confirm your shipping address, select your shipping method and method of payment, and enter all information required to complete the transaction. All books will ship directly to St. Andrew's School, and will be available for pick-up in the School Store at the opening of School.
8. Once you click "Finalize Order," your order will be submitted for fulfillment, and you should receive a confirmation of your order.
MBS Direct Return Policy
If you need to return a book, you can ship it to MBS Direct up to 14 days after the start of classes or within 21 days of your original purchase (whichever is later), and MBS Direct will give you a full refund. (More information on the MBS Direct return policy is available on their website.) Even if you are you are past the return period, you may still be able to participate in the MBS Direct Buyback Program.
MBS Direct Buyback Program
Return textbooks to MBS Direct in good condition at the end of the semester, and MBS Direct will return you a portion of the original cost of the book. To participate in the program, when purchasing books, look for books labeled "Guaranteed Buyback". The Guaranteed Buyback price shown is the amount you will receive in return when you send back the book (MBS Direct pays for shipping) in good condition. Guaranteed Buyback prices do expire; books must be returned to MBS Direct within two weeks after courses have finished. Please note that Guaranteed Buyback is available for online purchases only. For more information on how the Buyback Program works, visit the MBS Direct website.