Everyone at SAS has their own personal Google Calendar account; click here to access yours. There are two important school-wide Google Calendars you should add to your own Google Calendar account:
- The All-School Google Calendar—this calendar shows each day's schedule: class blocks & times, meal times, break times, student check-in times, and major meetings/activities/events.
- The Master Athletic Calendar—this calendar shows all athletic competitions.
Click the "+GoogleCalendar" button in the lower right corner of either of the above calendars to add each to your own Google Calendar account. Here are some other tips for using these calendars:
- Click “agenda” or “schedule” in the upper right to view a bulleted list of all events happening today.
- If you prefer to see your calendar on paper, here are instructions for how to print any view of a Google Calendar.
- Add the Google Calendar app on your phone for on-the-go access to SAS schedules.