Despite the interruptions and inconsistencies caused by the pandemic, The Durkin Fleischer squash center has been anything but the site of discontent. St Andrew’s instills and maintains a wonderful ‘culture of caring' between all constituencies at the school. This same mantra is applied to the Squash courts, while an individual sport, St. Andrew's players are taught to coach each other and care for all their teammates.
The Team Priorities are as follows.
1. I am one and you are one, but together we are more than two.
2. Mental representations; Deliberate Practice; Expert Feedback.
3. The team records everything they do in personal notebooks; the successes and the things to do better.
4. A player must use their imagination.
5. The training cycle puts an emphasis on rest and recuperation.
Saints at the Next Level
Tripp Peters ’19 - Hamilton
Graham Nielsen ’18 - Hamilton
Chris Gsell ’15, UNC
Oscar Merino '15, Williams
Noah Rickolt ’14, Davidson
Nick Desrosier ’13, Bucknell
Riley McDonough ’13 - Dartmouth
Zachary Roach ’13 - Wesleyan
Pep Ruckpanich ’13 - Richmond
Michael Ding ’12 - Davidson
Ted Unger ’02 -Williams
Joshua Charlton ’92 - Connecticut College
Pier Friend ’84 - Williams
Saints boys squash did not compete in the 2020-21 season.
A look back at the Saints accomplishments on and off the field.
The boys and girls squash teams competed in the 3-day US National Tournament in Philadelphia.
The squash team celebrates their season with costumes, awards, and fun.
Athletics recap for the week of 2/5 - 2/12