International Admission Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I feel welcome at St. Andrew's?
- Does St. Andrew's offer an ESL program?
- What admission testing does St. Andrew's require?
- What minimum test scores will St. Andrew's accept?
- How many students from my country will St. Andrew's accept each year?
- Does St. Andrew's offer financial aid to international students?
- Will St. Andrew's send admissions representatives to my country?
- Does St. Andrew's offer spring term admission, 12th grade transfer admission, or postgraduate study programs?
- How can I schedule a visit to St. Andrew's?
- Where can I find more information about St. Andrew's curriculum,, clubs, athletics, arts, facilities, college counseling program, etc?
Yes! At St. Andrew's, we value the presence of all students regardless of national background, and we encourage everyone to participate in all aspects of School life. International students are not a separate group at St. Andrew's; they are an essential part of our community. International students are leaders at St. Andrew's, and are among our most active students, athletes, and artists.
St. Andrew's does not employ a minimum score cutoff in its admissions evaluations. We consider the whole application, including grades, scores, recommendations, essays and the interview. However, over the last ten years, successful international applicants have typically scored above the 90th percentile on the SSAT and above 105 on the TOEFL.
We conduct limited international travel for recruitment. Most international applicants come to our campus to meet our community and see our facilities. For those applicants who are not able to make an admissions visit to campus, we will offer the opportunity to conduct a Skype interview. Skype interviews will be limited to students who meet fluency requirements and have submitted a complete application.
First, fill out our information request form to join our mailing list and be registered on our database. This form must be submitted before you schedule a campus visit.
Next, call the Admission Office at +1 302-285-4231, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour and interview. We host candidates and their families on most days that school is in session.
Candidates who have scheduled an interview are expected to be fluent in English.
Explore this website! For a peek inside an average week at St. Andrew's, peruse a few past editions of our Friday News from Campus. The Friday News is a biweekly newsletter, sent to all parents and alumni, that attempts to capture the activities and adventures that take place each week within the St. Andrew's community.