International Student Admission
As a 21st century boarding school, St. Andrew's is committed to global education, and to enrolling students from diverse international backgrounds who enrich our classrooms and community with their presence and perspectives. Our international students make up 13% of our current student body and come from 17 countries. We warmly welcome international students to join our community, and we encourage students from around the world to apply for admission. We seek students of all backgrounds who are highly motivated in their academic endeavors, adventurous, and ready to fully engage in a wide range of activities within our dynamic community.
International student admission is highly selective. Students must be fluent in English in order to be considered for admission. The TOEFL or IELTS (in addition to the SSAT) is required if English is your second language. A successful international applicant will typically score 110 or better on the TOEFL.
An interview is an important part of the application process. Please complete our request information form to learn more about our virtual and on-campus tour and interview opportunities, or contact email@example.com to schedule your appointment.
- Will I feel welcome at St. Andrew's?
- Does St. Andrew's offer an ESL program?
- What admission testing does St. Andrew's require?
- What minimum test scores will St. Andrew's accept?
- How many students from my country will St. Andrew's accept each year?
- Does St. Andrew's offer financial aid to international students?
- Will St. Andrew's send admissions representatives to my country?
- Does St. Andrew's offer spring term admission, 12th grade transfer admission, or postgraduate study programs?
- How can I schedule a visit to St. Andrew's?
- Where can I find more information about St. Andrew's curriculum, clubs, athletics, arts, facilities, college counseling program, etc?
2020-21 International Students Countries of Origin