As we prepare for students to return to St. Andrew's in March, we will need you to complete some additional health documentation if your child participates in any athletics at the school.
If you previously turned in Health Forms at the start of this school year:
For any student who thinks they may participate in interscholastic sports, the Delaware Interscholastic Athletic Association (DIAA) requires an additional DIAA "History Form", available here, be completed, signed, and dated by both the student and the parent/guardian. We must have this completed form on file in order for your student to be eligible to participate in spring athletics. This form will be required by St. Andrew's for athletics participation whether or not the school engages in interscholastic competition.
- You may recall filling out a similar form in the fall; this form is meant to be a supplement to the form you have already completed, and gives you the chance to share any updates to your child's medical history that may have occurred since this fall.
- If you answer YES to any questions, please provide further details in the space below Question 32.
- The "Signature of School QHP (Qualified Health Professional)" line will be signed by a St. Andrew's school nurse or athletic trainer after review of your completed form.
- Answer YES to Question 15 on the History Form.
- Give details of the your child's diagnosis in the space below Question 32 on the History Form.
- Your child's primary care provider must complete the DIAA COVID-19 Return to Play form, available here. Any student who has been previously diagnosed with COVID-19 must have this completed form on file in order to be eligible to participate in spring athletics.
Please return your completed DIAA Return to Play Form to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 20, 2021.
If your child was not on campus in the fall and thus you did not turn in Health Forms at that time:
If your child will be joining us on campus in the spring, you will need to complete the full set of Health Forms normally required at the start of school, as well as these additional forms. Please contact the Health Center at email@example.com for the complete set of Health Forms.
Again, please return all completed forms to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 20, 2021. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at that email or at 302-285-4240.
- Parent Announcements