Careers at St. Andrew's
Typical responsibilities of a St. Andrew's teacher include the following:
- three or four class sections;
- two seasons of athletic coaching or two seasons of a major, non-athletic extracurricular program;
- dormitory duty once or twice a week;
- weekend duty once every four weekends;
- participation in school committees and activities.
Benefits for full-time teaching faculty include the following:
- all meals in the dining hall while school is in session;
- medical, dental, and vision coverage;
- strong retirement savings plan;
- advanced degree tuition support;
- 50% tuition remission for faculty children attending nearby St. Anne's Episcopal School (grades K-8); and
- 90% tuition remission for faculty children attending at St. Andrew's.
St. Andrew's School seeks employees of any race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, and national or ethnic origin. Candidates interested in teaching faculty positions should send a letter of introduction, current resume, and list of references Emily Pressman, Dean of Faculty Development, at email@example.com. To review available faculty positions, visit our Faculty Openings page; to review available staff positions, review our Staff Openings page.