Henry is a member of the founding family of St. Andrew’s School. His mother, Mariana duPont Silliman, was the daughter of Irene duPont, whose generous gift enabled St. Andrew’s to build the Irene duPont Library, dedicated in 1956. Henry graduated from Wilmington’s Tower Hill School in 1952 and went on to graduate from Yale University in 1956. Henry has worked as treasurer for the Longwood Foundation and as president of the Borkee-Hagley Foundation, both in Wilmington. In Henry’s long association with the School, he has served as the treasurer of the Board and led the Finance Committee for a number of years. Henry lives in Greenville, Del., with his wife, Marion. They are the grandparents of Mariana Silliman ’07.