Support St. Andrew's
St. Andrew's exists and thrives today because of the continuing generosity of our alumni, parents, families, and friends. Gifts made to the Saints Fund cover approximately 10% of the School's annual operating budget, while capital and endowment giving support faculty, facilities, and financial aid.
Make a Gift
- Annual gifts to the Saints Fund support all aspects of campus life and operations.
- Capital and endowment gifts are invested in our various endowment funds for financial aid, faculty support, and building projects.
- Recurring gifts allow you to make Saints Fund, capital, or endowment gifts automatically, on a monthly basis.
- Legacy and planned gifts (such as bequests or charitable gift annuities) may be unrestricted, or designated for a specific purpose.
- Employer matching gifts can be used in conjunction with any of the above, to double or triple the amount of your gift.
The opportunity and experience of St. Andrew's exists because of the continuing generosity of our alumni, parents, families, and friends.
To make a gift online, visit our secure online donation page.
Gifts by cash or check should be mailed to:
St. Andrew's School
350 Noxontown Road
Middletown, DE 19709
Make checks payable to St. Andrew's School.
To make a gift of securities, visit our stock gift information page.
If you prefer, you can make a pledge, and fulfill that pledge at a later date. Please note that all pledges must be paid in full by June 30 of the financial year in which it was made. To make a pledge, please contact Sheryl Rojas at 302-285-4258 or email@example.com.